• Pleasant, friendly, outspoken and very talkative.
• I am a dreamer.
• I’m fiercely independent, love my freedom & solitude, and I work best with those who just let me be who I am.
• I admire strength and deep commitment in others and I say what I think and act how I feel; you never have to guess.
• I work well with change and challenging environments, but I will work hard to structure things, create time-lines and project plans, and do best with people who are okay with me pushing.
• I am positive, caring, fair, and honest.
• I am known by Him & always reaching toward grace.
• I believe in life, unconditional love, and leaving a legacy.
• I believe in growth, respect, trust, understanding, kindness, and healthy, solid communication.
• I’m optimistic, but not irrational.
• I judge per the facts, analyze probable outcomes and always believe that things will get better.
• I am enthusiastic about life and I trust easily.
• I’m very sentimental and emotional.
• I’m in my 40s and a Mid-Western girl in outlook and stature.
• I love my cat with my whole heart but will someday have a Great Pyrenees and will feel the same about him (or her) as well.
• I try to eat conciously and health-fully, and have food sensitivities that I am constantly working with.
• I like a good cup of joe and *love* a glass of big, bold, dry red wine… and to me the perfect end to a meal is a glass of port.
I believe that administrative support is as individual as the person who seeks it and each partnership with a client is a collaborative reflection of that individuality.
I provide solutions and build each client up according to her needs both through my own work or by assisting in securing the resources elsewhere. My goal is to help each client accomplish a greater sense of balance in her life through my support.
Contact me for more information about how I can help you grow your business!